Alternative content

Get Adobe Flash player

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome   Anonymous! Please Login or Register
WELCOME (CSG)VIPER TO COMBAT STRIKE GAMERS!=CSG=NEWEST MEMBER
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

DarkForgeGFX.com DarkForgeGFX.com
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Top 10
Files & Links  
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    Advertising
    =CSG=Code of Conduct
    Docs
    Link Us
    Member Application
    Teamspeak
    Calendar
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Shout Box

=CSG=Members   

Founders

=CSG=Trigger

=CSG=Toad_Killer

=CSG=Havok187

=CSG=Shooter

=CSG=Misty

Moderators

=CSG=Ghostrider

=CSG=BallisticArse

=CSG=NightMare

=CSG=Krew

=CSG=Bravey

Members

= CSG=Aliass

= CSG=BellBoy

=CSG=Black6

=CSG=Cbox

=CSG=CoPPie

=CSG=FoxFire

=CSG=GeneralGrunge

=CSG=Gooch

=CSG=Granny

=CSG=HatingLife

=CSG=Inyaa

=CSG=JAFO

=CSG=LadyKrew

=CSG=Mash

=CSG=Mrknstrike

=CSG=NightHawk

=CSG=PostalSuicide

=CSG=Sandman

=CSG=StickyITtoYOU

=CSG=Soul

=CSG=Vamp

=CSG=Viper

=CSG= Team Speak   

=CSG=Visitor Counter   

Free Counters
Free Counters

Forum Index       Usergroups       Edit your profile
      Login, Check Messages       Usergroups       Ranks
      Staff       Statistics       Log in

Search for at
Combat Strike Gamers Advanced Search

I would like to talk to the founder!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index -> Help I Have Been Kicked or Banned
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTF_Dragon
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:54 amPost subject: No icon I would like to talk to the founder!!!

My reasons are for him/her. So plz I would like a time to meet you on Team speak. Set a time and I will be there.

CBox
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 3
usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:53 pmPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

I am the one who banned you after warning,kicking and then left no choice but to ban after you repeatedly came back calling me a child.You decided that because you didnt like the no hop rule that the admin was a child and continued to let me know it till I was left with no other choice.I told you  play the game but you decided it was more fun to disrespect me and interupt the game play of others.

Toad_Killer
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:55 pmPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

CBox I saw a post for Saturday the 12th. Can you confirm when this took place as I will pull logs for owners to review.

Dragon, after reviewing logs and speaking with CBox we will decide if this is a matter for the Founders or the Admin(CBox) who banned you.

Gun Control: A clear mind, a steady hand, and a sharp eye!

Fundamentalism is an albatross around the neck of reason and rational behavior.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sponsor
WTF_Dragon
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

One: where is it posted that there is a no hop rule??
Two: if there is such a rule its a silly one and many ppl think so.
Three: I called you a child because of how you went about it ( If I see one more person hop I will remove them from the server) Thats being and over kill as an admin. witch again many ppl agree to. Note: I am not telling you how to run your server my point is the you over steped you bounds as an admin.
Four: Im dyslexic so even spaming chat with rule. Is straight  up offensive. With out any comments in the name to the server about rules.
Five: These are reasons Bf3 will fail because of admins like Cbox.

again not telling you guys how to run your servers. just letting it be known that you are part of the problem in bf3 not any help.

Toad_Killer
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:05 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

I have reviewed the log for the IO server on Saturday when you were banned. As it is over 5 MB I am not going to bother sending it around to the other Founders/Owners, I will make a decision at this time. I have also spoken with some of the public players who are regulars here that were in server at that time.

CBox, the admin you have a dispute with, pointed out to the server that the servers we run are No Hopping. This is clearly spelled out in our rules, and if it is a problem, you don't have anyone twisting your arm to play here.

You entered the server as a returning player at 3:21 our time. At 3:34 CBox issued a simple warning to the server "next hopper will be removed" to which Uni0nJack immediately replied "really" "kidding right?"

CBox replied "yes really" to which you immediately replied "are you that bad of an admin you have to remove ppl to play"  which was not only none of your business, but also not respectful (ie. disrespectful) as a comment when the rules are clearly stated for anyone who bothers to read them. You as a returning player I am sure should be more than familiar with these same rules but choose to take a smartass position instead.

You were then simply warned about the disrespectful nature of your comment, and instead of moving on, chose to be more of an asshat by replying "thats what happens when you have little kids being admins" which I must say was stupid on your part. I would have banned you at that point and not wasted my time, but CBox showed restraint and only kicked you for continuing to be disrespectful.

You then came back in the server asking for the Team Speak info and arguing that you were not being disrespectful. In fact your exact statement was "Well look up the word disrespect. I can bet the when someone tells the truth its not disrespect." So apparently it is your belief that if an admin tells the server to follow our rules, they are a "little kid' who is "that bad of an admin you have to remove ppl to play" is that correct? Is that your idea of being respectful? I hate to even ask because you will probably try to argue that you are correct in that.

For the record it is the owners policy that our admins WILL NOT continue to argue with players in game. If you have a problem you can bring it to the forums but NOT IN GAME, we will not tolerate disruptions in the server. In your case, you did just that, chose to argue it in server, and in fact ended up dragging another player into the BS. At that time CBox banned you from the server as he was fully in the right to do.

You told CBox to look up disrespect, I can tell you that calling our admins children for sending a generic warning to the server to follow the rules is DISRESPECTFUL! We pay for these servers and set very minimal rules. If you have a problem with those rules you are free to find another place to play, but when you want to try to call our admins names for reminding everyone of the rules and creating a hostile atmosphere in the servers, you can get lost!

We expect our admins to adhere to the rules we Owners have set. These rules are for our fun and the fun of the playing public in general. When some snot nose punk comes into our servers and wants to argue that our rules suck or that our admins suck for enforcing them, we are always more than willng to help you out, out of the servers that is!

Like wise if our admins are acting contrary to the rules we will act accordingly on behalf of the gaming community we have developed here. In this case the server logs clearly show that you were in the wrong, and then tried to elevate it to the Owners as if we were not going to check the circumstances before responding to the contact request.

If you wish to comment about the rules, feel free, but understand that you are unlikley to convince us that we want to play by your rules and not the rules that we have developed as a community. Perhaps when you hit that donate button or apply for membership, we will place a little more stock in your idea of how things should be run.

In the event you wish to apologize for your behavior in the server on Saturday to CBox and our regular public players who were in server at that time you can do so here, and we will leave it up to CBox to determine IF your ban will be lifted.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WTF_Dragon
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

One question Do you know anything about me?? If I where to tell you that I am dyslexic (witch I am) and dont read chat that much. So I dont see any rules any where. Nor see how to get to them. As an admin you know whos new and you know whos not. So seeing that I am new and I make a smart ass comment. Dont you think it Would be easyer to make sure I know that there are rules and how to get to them. So with that said I am offended that you as an admin wouldnt take the time to figure out. why Im saying that  but instead kicking. Witch in my eyes is an insult. Take it or leave the ban on. I dont mind. My point is the Cbox over stepped that admin bounder. Even by your guys standers. Im not here to fight what I did. I agree that I was being some what disrespectful. Tho to go back to what I mean in what I said on the server. Its not disrespect  if its the truth. Witch I have talked over with 2 different clans and they agree ( Im not talking about the one I am in. 2 different). that what I said was somewhat disrespectful but how he went about admining was what started the chain of argument.

Sponsor
Granny
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

type !rules to see our server rules, this is your responsiblity

HavoK187
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 4
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

Demon(WTF_Dragon),

I'm glad you and I had the opportunity to chat on TS about our servers, RULES, our community, and its members.  As an aside, even now I am breaking protocol as we have rules when responding to threads in this forum - the member who issued the ban and an owner if it is required should respond.  Thank you for your input in your reply as I am confident that our community will improve from the experience.  I believe everyone has said their piece and we can move on to some gaming.

Regards.

CBox
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:54 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

Sad

Last edited by CBox on Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsor
CBox
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

Ban stays in my opinion...... Sad

WTF_Dragon
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:02 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

HavoK187 wrote (View Post):
Demon(WTF_Dragon),

I'm glad you and I had the opportunity to chat on TS about our servers, RULES, our community, and its members.  As an aside, even now I am breaking protocol as we have rules when responding to threads in this forum - the member who issued the ban and an owner if it is required should respond.  Thank you for your input in your reply as I am confident that our community will improve from the experience.  I believe everyone has said their piece and we can move on to some gaming.

Regards.

I agree Ty again.

Toad_Killer
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Forum Moderator
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 amPost subject: No icon Re: I would like to talk to the founder!!!

Dragon you want to blame your dyslexia and state that we, or whatever admin happens to be in a server that you are playing in, should get to know you and who you are is that correct?

As the person with dyslexia, coming into our servers, being the only one who knows that you have a problem, how in the hell can you try to place the blame for your smart ass comments on us?

Because you are the only one who knows what your limits are, shouldn't you make damn sure of the situation, even ASK WHAT THE RULES ARE if you don't know, before deciding to start calling the admins names?

If you honestly cannot follow that very small very simple bit of logic, then I can only wish you well as you travel through what will probably be a very difficult life.

CBox made a simple reminder/warning of the No Hopping rule to the server in general, then you decided to take it on yourself to run your mouth. He then warned you about that specifically, and you chose to keep spewing crap. Then you got kicked and instead of either leaving it be, or coming back in to ask politely you decide to argue further.

CBox did not over step any bounds, and after reading your post, even if he were inclined to let you back in, I would have to over ride him on this matter. You are incapable of accepting any fault despite the fact that it is spelled out clearly. You will apparently never be capable of taking personal responsability for your actions and are the epitome of this forced Politically Correct world where it is always somebody else's fault. Goodbye and good luck in your fantasy world!

Sponsor
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index ->  Help I Have Been Kicked or Banned Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: