Alternative content

Get Adobe Flash player

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome   Anonymous! Please Login or Register
WELCOME (CSG)VIPER TO COMBAT STRIKE GAMERS!=CSG=NEWEST MEMBER
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

DarkForgeGFX.com DarkForgeGFX.com
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Top 10
Files & Links  
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    Advertising
    =CSG=Code of Conduct
    Docs
    Link Us
    Member Application
    Teamspeak
    Calendar
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Shout Box

=CSG=Members   

Founders

=CSG=Trigger

=CSG=Toad_Killer

=CSG=Havok187

=CSG=Shooter

=CSG=Misty

Moderators

=CSG=Ghostrider

=CSG=BallisticArse

=CSG=NightMare

=CSG=Krew

=CSG=Bravey

Members

= CSG=Aliass

= CSG=BellBoy

=CSG=Black6

=CSG=Cbox

=CSG=CoPPie

=CSG=FoxFire

=CSG=GeneralGrunge

=CSG=Gooch

=CSG=Granny

=CSG=HatingLife

=CSG=Inyaa

=CSG=JAFO

=CSG=LadyKrew

=CSG=Mash

=CSG=Mrknstrike

=CSG=NightHawk

=CSG=PostalSuicide

=CSG=Sandman

=CSG=StickyITtoYOU

=CSG=Soul

=CSG=Vamp

=CSG=Viper

=CSG= Team Speak   

=CSG=Visitor Counter   

Free Counters
Free Counters

Forum Index       Usergroups       Edit your profile
      Login, Check Messages       Usergroups       Ranks
      Staff       Statistics       Log in

Search for at
Combat Strike Gamers Advanced Search

Hacking ban

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index -> Help I Have Been Kicked or Banned
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDeady
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pmPost subject: No icon Hacking ban

Hey, just wanted to post and let you know that I was banned by CSG-Virus today. There was another guy in there who likes to troll me and starts calling me a hacker, and I got a pretty lucky kill on a few guys and I'm immediately banned, no questions asked, no looking into my account to see my stats, nothing.

It's actually frustrating playing on servers like this because I never want to do my best, simply for the fear that some admin will retaliate with a hacker ban.

I don't necessarily need or want an unban from your server--simply banning me from it makes it clear to me that this is not the kind of environment where I would enjoy playing. I just wanted to let you know that your lax banning policy has this kind of effect on certain players.

I hope that the fact that I took the time to write this will have at least some small effect.

@CSG-Virus: please, next time bother to look at stats first. Here are mine: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TheDeady/stats/218879898/

Good stats, but hardly hacker-worthy. Not all good players aren't legit.

Virus
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Hacking ban

ok 1st of all we did look at your stats. We all discussed it before i banned you ... it wasnt just a Virus thing. What got me suspicious is when in close quarters you were using the M98 i believe. 3 shots 3 headshots. Harldy luck but i just mentioned to the guys playing we needed to look into this guy. well we did and found that with only 165 hours youve managed to rank up to lvl 22 colonel. Thats what we all started talking about. along with your xray vision of where to shoot and the awesome headshots zoomed, in close quarters (bolt action) . I bet you do have a hard time playing on servers with that kind of "luck".  And for the record my ban wasnt in retaliation, i talked it over with 4 other admins before and they all agreed. So i guess its up to the upper management as to if you get unbanned or not , as for me my vote is nah. Thanks for posting Smile

Cheddar-Bob
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

votes: 3
uk.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Hacking ban

i was in the server and in teamspeak at the time and can verify that all admins present at the time discussed and viewed your stats. we all came to a unanimous decision to implement the ban based on our findings.

Amat Victoria Curam

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: RAshby1980
Sponsor
TheDeady
RegisteredUser
RegisteredUser

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Hacking ban

This is largely anecdotal evidence.

I'm a level 22 colonel because my SPM is almost twice as yours. My SPM is twice as yours largely because I typically kill more than twice the amount of people that you do per minute.

Take a look at the stats:

My best gun is an F2000. I get 2 kills per minute using it, vs your 0.7 KPM with an IAR.

2 kills per minute isn't really that much if you're playing a lot of Metro, and if you add the amount of revives that I have vs. how many you have (210 vs 2199 [greater than 10 times the amount of revives]) the picture begins to become pretty clear as to why I've achieved level 22 colonel with less play time.

None of my stats are wildly out of the ordinary. What is more likely, 165H of statistical data which doesn't indicate hacking, or 2 minutes of playing well and using the minimap and just getting banned because of an emotional reaction?

My argument is made based on statistical evidence and is not emotional or circumstantial like an argument of 'you just seemed to be doing too well.'

And FYI, they weren't all headshots. Close range shots with the M98 are one hit kills, I rarely ever aim for the head because it's just not necessary.

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index ->  Help I Have Been Kicked or Banned Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: