Re: WHO LIVES CLOSE TO BATOR INTERNATIONAL
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Combat Strike Gamers -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Re: WHO LIVES CLOSE TO BATOR INTERNATIONAL Author: Kiwibacon2Location: My own world PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:06 am
    —
blank.png

WHO LIVES CLOSE TO BATOR INTERNATIONAL
Im bac... been working 7 days a week for the last 3 months... to get money for classic bike.
no time for gaming. so my nephew been playing my games.. Wo warships.

Anyway my question is ...you CA based players, have you ever been up to Bator International on
 338 Montana Road
 Ojai, CA. 93023

If anyone close, can they have a look at the 1975   750cc Triumph Trident (white and Yellow petrol tank)

That is if you just passing.

tell me what you think ... i want that bike.  Why?? you may ask.

im sick and tired of modern computer controlled machines that fart or hic-up and shut down.
Modern  machines have taken the pleasure out of riding bikes driving cars.

thanks in advance.

#2: No icon Re: Re: WHO LIVES CLOSE TO BATOR INTERNATIONAL Author: Shooter PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:15 pm
    —
Sorry Jack
Would love to help, but Oji is in Southern California. Trigger and I are on the North end of Cali, that's about a 10 hour drive south of me.

#3: No icon Re: Re: WHO LIVES CLOSE TO BATOR INTERNATIONAL Author: Kiwibacon2Location: My own world PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:38 pm
    —
Oh wow... living here in New Zealand in 10 hrs i can almost ride from Wellington (bottom of North Island) to the top of North Island.
Which is Cape Reinga.
So you would have to forgive me for thinking  the bike was only 5 minutes away ( hahaha LOL)
I guess we just dont realise how big the USA really is.
But  its all good.... I have bought the Trident and am getting it shipped home to me. It can snuggle up next to my Harley.

Combat Strike Gamers -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1