Alternative content

Get Adobe Flash player

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome   Anonymous! Please Login or Register
WELCOME (CSG)VIPER TO COMBAT STRIKE GAMERS!=CSG=NEWEST MEMBER
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

DarkForgeGFX.com DarkForgeGFX.com
Main Menu   

HomeHome  
    Home
Members  
    Groups
    Your Account
Community  
    Forums
    Search
    Supporters
    Surveys
Statistics  
    Top 10
Files & Links  
News  
    News
    Submit News
    Topics
Other  
    Advertising
    =CSG=Code of Conduct
    Docs
    Link Us
    Member Application
    Teamspeak
    Calendar
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
    Shout Box

=CSG=Members   

Founders

=CSG=Trigger

=CSG=Toad_Killer

=CSG=Havok187

=CSG=Shooter

=CSG=Misty

Moderators

=CSG=Ghostrider

=CSG=BallisticArse

=CSG=NightMare

=CSG=Krew

=CSG=Bravey

Members

= CSG=Aliass

= CSG=BellBoy

=CSG=Black6

=CSG=Cbox

=CSG=CoPPie

=CSG=FoxFire

=CSG=GeneralGrunge

=CSG=Gooch

=CSG=Granny

=CSG=HatingLife

=CSG=Inyaa

=CSG=JAFO

=CSG=LadyKrew

=CSG=Mash

=CSG=Mrknstrike

=CSG=NightHawk

=CSG=PostalSuicide

=CSG=Sandman

=CSG=StickyITtoYOU

=CSG=Soul

=CSG=Vamp

=CSG=Viper

=CSG= Team Speak   

=CSG=Visitor Counter   

Free Counters
Free Counters

Forum Index       Usergroups       Edit your profile
      Login, Check Messages       Usergroups       Ranks
      Staff       Statistics       Log in

Search for at
Combat Strike Gamers Advanced Search

Something to be aware of...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STICKYITTOYOU
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:32 amPost subject: Warning ! Something to be aware of...

So for the past year I have had to deal with the fall out of this one issue...

PunkBuster banned me from BF3...

I wanted to make everyone aware of my situation so that no one else will get into the same hole as me. I came back after have a 2-3 month hiatus from BF3 played a few games and then stopped for a month. I came back to play with a streamer/gaming friend and suddenly found out that I had been banned in which I was livid (as would anyone else be). Now if I had a 1 month hiatus and didn't getting PB banned on the last match, then HOW did I get banned?! I checked with EA to see if my account was hacked and logged in somewhere else but they did little to help me.

I personally just found out that apparently I sent "black screen" shots to PunkBuster.

I ended up checking with PunkBuster/Even Balance and lo and behold the stated reason was that I had "string of code found on my PC". It's obvious that PunkBuster scanned my HDD (my secondary drive that the game was located on) and found my homework for my JavaScript and Intro to Visual Basic course since that would be the ONLY pieces of "string of code" that would be on my computer. Needless to say my Ban Appeal was denied. Now I live with this every day. It's like the bully that refuses to go away and there is nothing you can do about it. Now I need to let everyone know... I BARELY passed those classes. I SUCK at coding! Let alone connecting said code to a video game. I have a computer troubleshooter... not a programmer/engineer. I know my limitations.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/STICKYITTOYOU#toc-bf3-punkbuster-global-2

I told Even Balance that I wanted all of the information under the freedom of information act that had to do with my account and ban. They basically scoffed and  told me that they had no information other than a ban and that they do not take any information from my PC. Which begs the question of how they can get away with banning an individual if they have no proof?

I am writing this because it's frustrating and need to let some steam out. It sucks to be in the right and know you are not doing anything wrong but are constantly accused of being a hacker. I hate it... it's infuriating! Especially when the ban was for BF3 and due to a totally different game I being banned in BF4... next it will be BF1 or ANY game that DICE makes. Keep in mind that this is a GUID ban. In other words I have to replace my Motherboard, Processor, RAM, and HDD. Let alone change to a totally different email and Re-purchase ALL of my games again...

It doesn't help my case that I can be on the leader board for the match. Which then adds to the suspicion... However I can go to websites and see calculations of my account that I am not a hacker.

Case and point...
Suspicion Checker - BF3 - <<< LINK CLICK HERE <<<

AND AGAIN!!!! <<< CLICK LINK HERE <<<

How would that make any of you feel?

This is what 247FairPlay has to say about banning people who purchase the next iteration of a game...

"We decided to provide Cross-Game Bans for two reasons:

1. Provide a fair and fun gameplay for every player.
We think that cheaters not only ruin gameplay for the players directly killed by them, but also show a disrespect towards gaming and fair competition in general. This disrespect is not tied to a single game, but to the person behind it.

2. Increase risk/punishment for cheaters.
Without Cross-Game Bans the punishment for using a cheat is not that big. The player is banned in that game. When the next iteration comes out (BF3 -> BF4) the player is not affected by the old ban if he just plays the current title. Therefore the risk the player took in the first place is not big. We like to increase this risk a bit.

Cross-Game Bans have one clear message: DO NOT CHEAT!
"

INSTANT BAN NO MATTER WHAT. That's what that says... they are judge, jury, and executioner.

All in all I believe PunkBuster is a scam to force people to re-purchase games from EA. I refuse to do that!

I will leave you with this...

I HAVE NEVER USED A HACK AND I NEVER WILL! I PLAY TO MY OWN SKILL AND UTILIZE WHAT THE GAME HAS GIVEN ME! I READ WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE GAME AND PLAY THINGS SMART!

STICKYITTOYOU
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:41 amPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

I want to add... this is where things get weird...

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/STICKYITTOYOU#toc-current-bf4-battlelog-stats

You can see that my BF3 ban happened on 12-09-2014.

However you can see my last battelog report for BF3 was was on 08-02-2014

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Stickyittoyou/reports

TELL ME HOW DOES PUNKBUSTER BAN YOU WHEN YOU DON'T PLAY!!!?!??!? Punkbuster is an active scanning tool only when the game is being played.

STICKYITTOYOU
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:09 amPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/2m9n9j/evenbalance_makers_of_punkbuster_release_another/

I am part of this false ban hammer... there are many words for their arrogance that need to be family friendly on this forum...

Sponsor
Granny
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:36 amPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

Sucks

CBox
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 3
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:30 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

On the Punkbuster site you are not banned.....your name shows nothing on the master ban list.  https://www.pbbans.com/index.php

STICKYITTOYOU
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:09 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

CBox wrote (View Post):
On the Punkbuster site you are not banned.....your name shows nothing on the master ban list.  https://www.pbbans.com/index.php

Which adds to the mystery as of why I have a Global GUID ban in BF3.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/STICKYITTOYOU#toc-current-bf4-battlelog-stats

Why is there so much inconsistency?

Sponsor
CBox
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

votes: 3
usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 amPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

Ok I did a lil research...this fairplay 24/7 is crap if you piss off a admin by killing them to much and they ban you....now you are banned from any server that runs fairply 24/7 as a anticheat.The only way to get unbanned is almost impossible unless you can find the admin that banned you.....so good luck

STICKYITTOYOU
=CSG=Member
=CSG=Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 amPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

Evil people live in this world... sadly some are given seats of power...

It's looking like I will be having to create a new account for Origin...bring over every game I own except BF3, BF4, and MoH: Warfighter as they all use the same GUID and having EA bring over my keys will bring over my ban to the new account. Also... if any admin finds out that I am the same person as Stickyittoyou and have ties to that account I get an instant ban... doesn't matter. No questions asked, I am instantly considered the same hacker. That's how corrupt Metabans and 24/7Fairplay

Shooter
=CSG=Owner
=CSG=Owner

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 pmPost subject: No icon Re: Something to be aware of...

Hack! Rolling Eyes  Wink

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Combat Strike Gamers Forum Index ->  General Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: